Miss Celya

I have a niece, her name is Celya. Celya is 5 years old girl and she is an active girl. She is smart. She can speak in Indonesia now and just need less than a month to learn it! Now she can say "aku sakit", "aku jatoh", "ayo ganti baju".
And she likes to add "di-" infront of some words like "jangan pulang nanti aku di-nangis", "itu di-apel buat di-kamu", "aku lagi di-makan ikan".~~~

Arcelya is a funny girl. She likes to make other people laugh at her. But her innocent thought is the funniest things for me. For the example, she thought "Ma'am" is a name. And she  called her kindergarten teacher as "Miss Ma'am". One day, we met her Mother's lecturer. Then when we're going home, Celya's mother said to her lecturer "bye, Ma'am". Celya surprised to hear that. She said, "why there are many people named Ma'am in Indonesia..?"~~~

Then after her vocabulary getting rich, she called "kakak" to every girl that older than herself. One day, i asked her. "Cel, do you remember my name?"
"Kakak Ina!" She replied certainly.
"Hey, i'm your auntie. Remember?"
"Auntie Kakak Ina!" She replied me with a big smile.~~~

And after all, Celya is a sweet girl.
A few weeks ago i came to her home and she was surprised.
Celya : "Hey! I missed you! Why did you come here?" 
Me : "because i miss you :)". 
Celya : "just stay here, don't go home, because you're gonna miss me again if you go home." 
Me : "but i have to go home, because your home is very far from my school. I have to go to school, just like you"
Celya : "oh... (Silent for a few seconds) Then, take me to your house. I will stay with you, so you won't miss me anymore, ok? Don't worry." 

But of course her mom disagree with her decision. So she was crying when i went home. 

And her statement is right. Now i miss her. Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everywhere I Go

Warm Fuzzies

Apa Kabar Teman?